Seeing Rainbows




THE RAINBOW
The rainbow of colors
So merry and bright
Each color has a purpose
Even black and white

The rainbow is so full
Of radiance and gleam
It sparkles and shines
Through every little beam

After a storm
A rainbow you'll see
With all the glaring colors
A rainbow there'll be

Then at the end
Your dream will come true
A pot of gold awaiting
All just for you ...or a cup cake! :)






Its been Raining so much and I was not sure if there was going to be a sunny Easter. But low and behold there was! I was so excited! Part was because the weather and second I was not needed to work in the weekend!! so headed to the store to buy some goodies and bake! so I made rainbow cuppie cakes! I am going to share my finished cakes and the link to the youtube channel I used to make them. WARNING! they are very messy to make but a blast! hit with kids and adults alike!



I haven’t crochet anything but I have a pattern I need to share with everyone that is a hit and great for spring. I am going to share a few pics of my makeup I did for a wedding I went to and did the Bridal party. I am in a new swap, that I mentioned to everyone on Ravelry called the "visor/brim hat swap" This is going to be lots of fun! I have my partner and the pattern I will do for her and the color yarn. When I am finished I will post pics and buy some goodies. Enough of me talking now keep you updated soon!

Comments

Popular Posts