♥ Sunny Side up ♥





I was eating toast and eggs, when a light went of : I got it, a little sunny side up egg Amigurumi!!! :D I thought would be the perfect friend for my toast. They hit it off like peanut butter and jelly like 2 pea’s and a pod. Hehe you get the idea ;) This is one of my Amigurumi patterns I will be sharing with you guys. I have a few more. Its funny how most of my Amigurumi are food related. The toast you see pictured is not my design. I modified it, which you can see on my project page on Ravelry with the details. If you like the pattern for the toasty, check out; http://candypow.blogspot.com/2009/03/toast-pattern.html


♥ ♥ Sunny Side Up- Egg Amigurumi ♥ ♥
You will need:
* Safety pin (great stitch marker)
* E# crochet hook* Stuffing* 6mm black bead* fingering or sport yarn in yellow (yoke) and white (egg white)
Yoke: Ch 2, work 6 sc in 2nd ch from hook, join =6 sts
R2: Ch 1, work 2 sc in every st around =12 sts
R3: Ch 1, work 2 sc first st (inc), sc in next st, 2 sc in next st, rep around. = 18 sts
R4: Sc around= 18 sts
R5: Work 2 sc in first st, sc in the next 2 sts, work 2 sc rep around = 24 sts Fasten off
Egg White: with white yarn and hook join yarn to egg yoke.
Ch 1, work 2 sc in first st, sc in next 3 sts, inc, rep around = 30 sts
R2: Sc around= 30 sts
Now free style around egg. Place double crochets and half double crochets around. Much like a real egg not regular shape. Have fun! ♥


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.

Comments

Popular Posts